Hey everybody. ThePoint is live now. One thing you may have noticed, it is live WITHOUT the online PR90 (leave request). We uncovered a couple of problems in the final rounds of testing that made us uncomfortable with releasing the form without some additional work. We'd rather launch without that item rather than release it knowing it's not right. So that's what we're going to do. Rest asured, though, we'll work to get that form squared away as soon as we can and will provide updates on our progress.
- Team Sites for System-wide leadership teams and Peer Teams (Dr. McCall and the other college presidents are currently using a team site)
- Information sites for KCTCS HR and Business Services departments, allowing us to provide key information just it to our employees rather than to the entire world
- A new system-wide employee directory, searchable by name, title, phone number, college location, and/or supervisor
- Local College and System-wide news and announcements
- A dedicated helpdesk/training center for thePoint
- A new home for System-wide forms now on the KCTCS.edu web site.
That is a pretty tall order and all of our plates are pretty full. We think that this will provide us a good foundation moving forward. We appreciate your patience and thank you for stopping by.